Just a very quick blog to let you know that the hearing to decide whether the injunction is to be overturned has been laid over until tomorrow afternoon. In short, our hearing was last on the Court’s list and the Court ran out of time.
Before time ran out, some consideration was given to whether all the issues could be rolled up into one permission hearing tomorrow – that at is to say, the Judge may decide tomorrow whether to grant permission for a Judicial Review. That, though, is to be decided tomorrow once the Judge has given the matter consideration overnight.
And that’s it for now. Sorry we couldn’t give you any more definitive information. More news after tomorrow.